Profess Contract Manager (Project Manager) Core Module
As the base component of the Contract Manager suite, you will need Profess Contract Manager Core module in order to deploy any
of the add-on modules, although the Core Module in some instances may be used on its own, depending on your needs. It includes the following functionality...
- Contract / Project database - includes user-definable status and category codes, contract stakeholders, contract sums
- Event Planning - including MS Project import/export, templates, milestones, pivot events to automatically calculate event network
- Cashflow Forecasting - graphical representation of payment plan vs actuals
- Financial Statements
- Architects Instructions
- Invoice payments
- Certificate payments
- Payment approval
- Automatic Profess Project creation and linking
Profess RecOrder add-on module
Profess RecOrder is a works request and ordering solution. In some sites, these Orders or Requests are imported from a call-centre/service
desk, but managed within RecOrder and Contract Manager for payment authorisation, control and association with service contract or reactive projects.
- Work Orders, Work Requests and Emergency Orders
- Optional Approval function
- Schedule of Rates
- Supports multiple Finance/account or cost codes per orders
- Cyclical or repeat orders
- Automatic notification to inspectors
Profess Contractor Tendering add-on module
Profess Contractor Tendering acknowledges that there are a range of online procurement and tendering solutions available, from ConstructiOnline,
G-Cloud and Sell2Wales to PCS in Scotland. Our Contractor Tendering module, however, takes up the internal management of the tender
process from an administrative point of view, while also providing a detailed service provider database, including managing their performance.
- Detailed Contractor capability database
- Easy-to-use multi stage Tendering and EOI screens
- Capture financial competiveness and Quality of Work performance
- Manage Contractor status for future works and ordering, including disputes
Profess Property Manager add-on module
Profess Property Manager does not seek to replace your corporate asset management system, gazeteer or GIS systems; instead it brings together
the expression of works carried out on your assets alongside your contracts/schemes and, if required, works orders.
Profess Property Manager uses a highly-flexible, extensible and fully user-definable means of expressing what details you wish to record against each
asset, enabling you to record ANY piece of data for an asset across a range of data types, including user-defined drop-down/lookup values.
Not only do these express the characteristics of the asset, but also allows you to update these attributes based on surveys or work completions.
- Build Contract Schemes with large-scale number of assets/properties
- Manage scheme property/asset completions and benchmark with targets vs actuals
- Survey pages with automatic update to asset attributes
- User defined attribute templates based on Trade/work category
- Automatically create 'next due'-type attributes
- Perfect for use alongside the new web-based Profess Premises Portal